www.eci.nic.in | Online voter Registration And Voter List
If you are over 18 and still didnt have voter card. You can apply for it.
The URL for office of chief electoral officer is provided below. You can
register your details online.
Papers/Documents Required For Voter Registration
1) Driving License
2) Service identity card in case of State and Central Government
3) Property document with deed and photograph
4) SC/ST/OBC document issued by a competent authority
5) Student identity card issued by competent authority
6) Certificate of Physical Handicap by Competent authority
Benefits Of Voter ID Card
1) It is a reliable and effective identity.
2) A Voter ID Card includes several identifying features such as photo, full name, date of birth, gender, signature and other identifying information.
3) It serves as acknowledgment that a voter is duly registered regardless if unlisted on a voter registration list due to error.
Form 6 :To include any name in the electoral list. This form can be used in case one’s name is not included or one has shifted his place of residence.
Form 7 : To raise any objection on inclusion of any name in the electoral list.
Form 8 : To make any corrections related to ones entry in the electoral list. Corrections can be such as incorrect name, incorrect address, or any other incorrect detail.
Form 8A : For transposition of one’s name from the electoral list. In case one has shifted his place of residence form one place to another, one can use this from to get his name cut off from the electoral roll.
Form 13 F and G : To give proxy voting rights to an individual and to withdraw the proxy voting rights.
——–>>>>Download Voter Registration Forms – Click Here..<<<<—————